Facials, HydraFacials®, Microderm, LED, Ultrasound, Galvanic Tightening, Peels & Dermaplaning
A facial is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. A facial cleans, exfoliates and nourishes the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion, but they work best when part of an on-going skin care program to keep you looking younger.
Our licensed aesthetician will consult with you to help you choose the treatment and products that are right for you. We use several different devices and Dermalogica and IMAGE products, which we also sell for after care.
What is a Facial?
A facial will include a skin analysis, a cleansing, steam, exfoliation – either microdermabrasion or chemical – extractions, massage, and a mask all targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature), followed by a toner, serum, moisturizer and sunscreen.
How Often Should I Get A Facial?
This varies from person to person, but ideally, you may want to get a facial monthly because that’s how long it takes the skin to regenerate. Try to have a facial at least four times a year, as the season changes. You may need it more frequently if you are trying to clear up a serious condition, such as acne or rosacea or just anti-aging in general.
Equipment / Add-Ons
In addition to basic facials, we also offer add-ons at a very low price, including microdermabrasion for resurfacing, LED light for rejuvenation, galvanic for tightening, ultasound for collagen rebuilding, peels for correcting texture, oxygen infusion, and specialty masks for replenishing. And we use Clarisonic brushes for ultrasonic skin cleansing that gives you a beautiful glow, free of charge! We also offer the extremely popular HydraFacial® (sometimes referred to as “hydrodermabrasion” or “infusion” facials)…a 6-in-1 hydrating & anti-aging treatment that gently exfoliates the skin & hydrates with a diamond hydro-peeling tip, suctions the skin of impurities such as dirt, dead skin cells, and blackheads and infuses the skin with serums chosen specifically for YOUR skins needs.
Dermaplaning is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that involves gently scraping the top layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the face with a scalpel or a specialized blade. The procedure is typically performed by a dermatologist or esthetician and takes about 20 minutes.
Dermaplaning has a number of benefits, including:
- Improved skin texture: Dermaplaning removes the top layer of dead skin cells, which can leave the skin looking smoother and brighter.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Dermaplaning can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by removing the dead skin cells that can build up on the surface of the skin and make these imperfections more visible.
- Improved product absorption: Dermaplaning can help to improve the absorption of skincare products by removing the dead skin cells that can block pores and prevent products from penetrating the skin.
- Easier makeup application: Dermaplaning can make it easier to apply makeup by creating a smoother, more even canvas.
- Hair removal: Dermaplaning can be used to remove vellus hair (peach fuzz) from the face. This can be a desirable option for people who want a smoother, more polished appearance.